March 23, 2010

23 MARCH 2010


A dreamer’s job is to share the accounts of his life with others openly and honestly because he is supposed to belong to others in a true sense. The following is an account from 23 March 2009 to 23 March 2010, highlighting some things related to Srijana, my wife, Anand Sagar, my son and me, Datla Chiranjeevi Raju.

1. Srijana could not continue her B.Sc. second year course at Kasturba Gandhi College for Women at West Marredpally in Secunderabad because we discovered that she was pregnant sometime around November 2009. We took measures to avert it but it happened. A good doctor advised us to go ahead. Our earlier plan was to have children after five years after marriage. Man is just a small role player in the mysterious world of God. We decided to allow a guest into this world through our abode. We took every care to see that it went on well. She gave birth to a male baby by 1:36:40 am on 25 July 2009 at Talli Pilla Hospital at Tuni, in East Godavari district. Srijana also was born in this hospital.

2. I left my job with Thoran Technologies at Vikrampuri by the end of October in 2008. I had nothing more to do there. They asked me to leave with a one-month notice. I tried for jobs but nothing got successful. Many employers did not find me suitable to work with them. I particularly hated two fellows that interviewed me at Deloitte. They talked nonsense to prove that I am not fit for that job. I believe that 80% of the people interviewing candidates are basically rogues. They don’t know what they are talking and why they should talk like that. Google’s recruitment process tops this list.

3. I went bankrupt day by day. I borrowed about 1, 25,000 rupees from my friends. Nobody was there to save me from this increasing burden of debt. I resorted to the worst decision in my life to save myself in such circumstances; begging my father to sell an acre of agricultural land which he put in my name earlier. He never loved anything else in this world more than land and money. I struggled for about three months to make him agree for this task. We sold it sometime around November 2009 for 5, 60,000 rupees. He bought it for 14000 rupees or so around 1983 from our maternal grandmother when she was doing it to get her second daughter married off. He took one lakh rupees from it saying that he has his own set of dues at home to clear. He gave me 4, 50,000 rupees. He used very bad words during this transaction of selling his land. He insisted on the day of registration to the buyer to buy more revenue papers and got the other pieces of land in my name transferred to him. He took me as a dacoit who was running away grabbing his money. I felt very insulted and disturbed by his words and acts during this time. I did not kill myself that day because I propose to educate and entertain others and one with commitments and promises to others must not do such mad things. I decided to pay him 10 lakh rupees whenever I can to clear all the dues to him. This must be the total amount of money he would have invested in me, including selling that piece of land for me that day. He is a moneylender. I borrowed money from him. I must repay it to him not to be considered a thief or dacoit. Until then, I consider myself as a “thief living on the money and mercy of a merchant in this nation”. I had only one lakh rupees in my hand by January 2010. Rest of the money flew out to clear dues at various fronts.

4. I developed aversion for 90% of employers in this nation after some bitter experiences with some rogues that interviewed me. Publishing my first book of short stories was my long-felt need. I attended it immediately. Publishing my second book was my next priority. I edited it sitting at home for about 60 days with many gaps in between. I would have spent 30 days to edit it. I did not like to do a job for some months. I have been writing my personal diaries since 1995. I got them typed out one after the other and edited them to some extent earlier. After these two books, I took up editing my diaries, which I want to publish sometime in near future for my satisfaction. I need to spent about four months’ time to finish this work. I should do it or I can never do it. Nothing should come in between. It is the foundation of my life and necessary for many Indians to read them all. It’s my life and India on journey through these diaries when I was writing them.

5. I moved to Self Finance Colony in Vanasthalipuram from Darji Colony at Kakaguda in Karkhana area on 7 August 2009. That fellow increased his monthly rent from 3500 rupees to 4000 rupees. I found it unjustifiable. I love a place with wide roads, trees, parks, less pollution and more silence. I found many of these characteristics in Vanasthalipuram. I rented in a double-bedroom portion for 4000 rupees which is more comfortable and spacious than my earlier one. We are comfortable and happy here.

6. Talli Pilla Hospital is one of the worst hospitals in India where Srijana had a natural delivery after my serious talk with the doctor there beforehand. The rooms were pathetic where mothers stay back for one or two days after their delivery along with their very tender infants. I did not shoot that doctor couple because many hospitals are like this in this ruined state. Officials take bribes from these doctors and allow them to run their private hospitals even in graveyards or dust yards in the outskirts. Sonia Gandhi was not born in a hospital like this and so this bitch often talks nonsense about India and Indians. Every other politician and policy maker that made India like this belongs to a worse cadre than this public criminal. If Srijana Devi, a beauty of India and the wife of a serious man in this nation has the misfortune of delivering her baby in a trash can like that, it is because naxalites did not kill 95% of the present politicians in this nation but merely touring forests and killing ordinary people. Still many of our poor mothers are suffering in pathetic hospitals to make India live with more creatures because after Sonia Gandhi and Sachin Tendulkar die, there must be some other voters to vote to their heirs in games and politics. So, these poor Indians are giving births to their children in dust bins and grave yards. Srijana was just one of those cursed Indians that day. I don’t allow it to happen next time to Srijana but what about millions of other Indians who cannot play cricket or enter politics to misguide people and earn money. Should they live only to vote to Rahul Gandhi and watch Sachin Tendulkar receiving Bharat Ratna? Youth of India that watch cricket and those dogs and bitches in our colleges listening to the lectures of Rahul Gandhi must try to answer questions like this. Private hospitals and schools in this nation today are there to squeeze money even from dead bodies of their helpless clients. Sonia Gandhi is building up this nation in that order and then her son Rahul Gandhi would come forward to take up that responsibility. Celebrate their virtues and glory.

7. The conditions were not good at the houses of Srijana’s parents or grandparents when my son Anand was hardly one-month old. Srijana felt very disturbed to stay back in such environment. I brought them to Hyderabad. Srijana’s mother served Anand for about two months staying with us in Hyderabad. I named him Anand Sagar Varma not allowing anybody in that affair. He must stand for such ideals and virtues which belong to a wider spectrum of India and so this name. The other name I considered was Gautham Maharshi but many of my folks were not much favorable for this name.

8. I never treated Srijana like my servant but my sweetheart. A lover must always be humble, submissive and sensitive toward his beloved. I am trying to practice this virtue toward her always though I educate her roughly now and then when a situation demands it. We are trying to follow the health tips suggested by Mantena Satyanarayana Raju because we must live happily without depending on others, including hospitals promoted by Sonia Gandhi in this nation. You are going to a corporate hospital means you have already sold your property to others and got ready to pay whatever they demand to send your dead body out. You are going to a government hospital means; you must be ready to withstand any eventuality. I don’t have that much money now or I can’t beg my father again to save me if I join a hospital. Prevention is better than cure. I am changing my lifestyle to save myself from the threats in this nation and trying to inculcate the same habits even to my wife and son. Doctors are predators. They wait for their preys. Governments are authorized breeders of these animals and birds. Tigers hunt in forests and vultures roam about graveyards. Our doctors too do the same for money.

9. I got my brother-in-law Vamsy admitted to a Government ITI in Hyderabad. He stayed with us for some months. He is one of the rogues of India. I bore with his presence for sometime for the sake of my love and admiration for Srijana. Later he moved to the abode of his friend to stay there. I can’t bear his presence even for a few minutes because he is such Indian who can be appreciated by Sonia Gandhi and Sachin Tendulkar. Playing games, minding cricket players and scores, demanding money from parents, and doing nothing useful at home or outside for his improvement or for others. I taught him lessons for some days initially but he did not care for me because he too loves Sonia Gandhi and Sachin Tendulkar, which means showing dreams on screen and then sending the viewers into graveyards and circus shows. God gives human beings two chances primarily to be reformed; smoothly and slowly by those whom we love or fast and cruelly where you need to change or perish. Seventy percent of youth in this nation today are ready to face the second channel of self-reformation. Vamsy is one of them. I don’t pity sinners and criminals. I am one of the worst villains in treating them. I just left Vamsy in the hands of his fate. There are many youth like him India today. Politicians give them money to shout on roads or do hunger strikes for daily-wise payments. Who cares if they live or die? Sonia is interested in her son and Sachin has to build India through his cricket. Others are not celebrities. Ordinary people change only if celebrities say something. Strange no!

10. Now I am using a bicycle to carry out my tasks in our area. I take Srijana and Anand to Dr. Deshmukh (one of the great doctors in India who is also a humanitarian and idealist) riding my bicycle. Many told me that it is outdated and quite abnormal to take them on my bicycle. My son is not Rahul Gandhi and my mother is not someone like Sonia Gandhi. So, it is ok for the time being. When there are 90 dogs and bitches around us, we too feel frustrated to do some things. I will avoid this practice as early as possible. Anand enjoys anything if it is done outdoors. He does not know that he is an Indian now and so I can manage with him for some more days. Then I would admit him in the school of Sonia Gandhi or Sachin Tendulkar where he can learn how to live and think to earn money.

11. I am hearing much about Women’s Bill recently. It does not make any sense in India. As long as a society remains a dust bin, where men and women look for opportunities to exploit all in every possible way, no bill can work wonders. It is just a funny game initiated and played by mastermind Sonia. India is a hell today. Only opportunists and businessmen can live happily in this nation. If my wife is an MLA, I would teach her how to rule people and save enough before quitting her position. All women are not good in India. Check the lifestyles and commitments of women in politics in India today for truths in this regard. Even if there are some good women, other bad men change them fast and pull them into their filth of immorality and corruption. I will encourage Srijana to join Congress party if Women’s Bill gets through because Sonia will teach her so many things about Indian politics. Sashi Tharoor joined this party to learn more about India which he failed to achieve while at the UNO earlier. Congress is a party of intellectuals and visionaries who know what to make India and where to keep Indians even in 2050. I can’t visualize a better India as long as there is Congress party in this nation and anybody supporting such parties. Today political parties mean organized and authorized looting agencies. They struggle hard to ruin the nation on their way of development.

12. When I took Srijana to Kasturba Gandhi College for Women to admit her into her second year course transferring her from the Andhra University, the clerk in this college demanded 1000 rupees to do it. When I said I won’t give it, Gangappa said, “Remember that she has to study here for two years!”. I did not know how to teach him anything because 90% Indians are like him – begging and living, instead of struggling and excelling in life. I wrote a letter to then principal. She was a bitch and so there was no reply from her. Srijana told me something about the characteristics of girls studying in this college. They bring more money from their homes and enjoy their lives year. It is just the name and there is nothing worthwhile going on here. I did not set fire to this college because women’s rights organizations and human rights activists fight against me, not against the college’s management or Sonia Gandhi, the heir of values and standards of Kasturba Gandhi. Indians fight with helpless and voiceless folks around them like me, not with Sonia Gandhi or Rahul Gandhi because they belong to Gandhi family and it means gods and goddesses. Among such Indians, what can I do with that bastard? If I had spiritual powers at that time, I would have cut his legs and hands and throw him on to the road. I propose killing rogues and criminals in public places without moving to police stations or courts of law to meet more criminals and sinners there who kept India like this for decades. Do not try to change criminals; just kill them wherever they are. The case is settled there itself. Just ensure that nobody watched you when you are doing it. Criminals at police stations and courts further harass you if they see their brothers and sisters being killed on roads. Thus you are saving your fellow Indians from their crimes and sins further.

13. I saw some films presenting solutions to save India from the corrupt bastards. Nothing they suggested works in India today. My strategy is simple. Collect the details of every politician, businessman, celebrity and every such other Indian who is ruining this India, and kill them one after one. Not only that, kill anybody that comes to investigate into that case as an officer. Nobody is exempted from this list including those that produced movies of virtues being themselves criminals and sinners behind the screen. If nature fails to uproot these bastards and bitches from this soil soon through natural calamities or man-made disasters, I must take up that issue with my team. Now I am contemplating this theme and its action plan. Police, lawyers, judges, doctors, actors, sportsmen, fake gurus and all such other sinners are part of this list. Thousands of my team members involve in this task. They are all extraordinary intellectuals and great idealists aged between 20 and 90. Nobody can reach them nor do anything against them. I welcome criminal cases against me in this regard if anybody can do it in India. Many become lawyers and judges in this nation after getting qualifications and experience. I became a judge after studying India for 15 years as a patient individual. A wife and son living with such an extremist Indian certainly experience some discomforts on the way. Srijana and Anand must be experiencing them now. I will write something more about Anand soon.

No comments:

LIVE TRAFFIC